Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: SeedSloth Ltd (company no. 12431558)] whose registered office is at SeedSloth.com PO BOX 590, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 9PR, United Kingdom.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram only, please see the @SeedSloth account for details.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified and not counted.
- Closing date for entry will be August 31st 2020 11:59pm After this date, no further entries in to the competition will be permitted and will not be counted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- You must be following the @seedsloth Instagram account, during the competition and at the close of the competition to be considered.
- You must comment on the competition post and tag an additional two accounts within your comment to be entered.
- You may tag more than 2 accounts, however only 2 accounts will be sent the prize.
- All entrants must be based in the United Kingdom and be 18 years or older.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is non transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by September 1st.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to SeedSloth Ltd and not to any other party.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- SeedSloth Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- SeedSloth Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.