Delivery & Returns
our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the UK, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, quality check and packaging. All orders are processed within 2 business days of receiving the order. However, our aim is to do this the same day, if not then the next working day. During busier periods this could be longer.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. All of our UK post is sent via Royal Mail 48. This is a 48 Hour service provided by Royal Mail. It is a guide time frame and Royal Mail do not guarantee orders to be delivered within 48 hours. Please allow additional time for Royal Mail to deliver your order. All orders are tracked and tracking details will be provided upon dispatch.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure you receive your order. Orders do get lost within the postal system from time to time. To minimise this, all orders are sent via Royal Mails traceable 48 Mail service. If you suspect your order has been lost, please refer to the tracking code you were sent in your order confirmation email. This will have your orders latest status. Such as if it has been left at your local Royal Mail depot. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact us so that we can send out a full replacement order.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. If you placed your order from outside of the United Kingdom, your returns window is 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us using the forms provided on this website.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the returns address attached to the postage label on your order.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs, duties and taxes for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £10, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.